The Case for Cable
With skyrocketing bandwidth needs and a steady march to cloud and managed solutions, only cable delivers the business continuity, performance, connectivity speed and capacity that can keep you and your customers ahead of the curve.
The right cable solution provides scalable bandwidth capacity and better network management to seamlessly power business growth and support growing multimedia demands—without requiring an infrastructure overhaul.
Have a WAN to maintain? Certain cable technology can help manage multiple locations' connectivity and connect multiple endpoints, all while providing a full set of unified communications.
Cable is a mature technology and features standards for ensuring its quality, speed capabilities, and functionality.
Fiber or Coax?
Well, that depends on the opportunity. Both deliver on customer demands and help you drive revenue.
Guaranteed bandwidth with fiber
- Start with a dedicated, high-performance fiber network designed for mission-critical, data and cloud-based applications
- Dedicated, high-performance connection for voice or data-intensive, cloud-based and mission-critical applications
- SLAs that cover our entire network, including the connection to premises equipment
- Thousands of fiber route miles and fiber-lit buildings nationwide with operations in 41 States and 32 metro areas
- Get the bandwidth needed, from 25 Mbps to 10 Gbps, as business evolves or demands change
- Symmetric speed: Equal upload and download times
Industry-leading products for Small Businesses
- Internet speeds that are much faster and more reliable than DSL and T1s.
- Video: See how cable Internet can give your clients the speed they need to succeed.
- Do more faster than ever before with Spectrum Business Internet Gig with speeds up to 940Mbps.
- Article: Are you missing out on a critical business breakthrough?
- The best business value—prices starting as low as $49.99/mo. when bundled with Voice or TV
- Business phone service that makes it easy to keep connected with more than 30 advanced features
- TV services that offers the reliability, quality and channel selection that meets the needs of any business
One Provider for All Your Needs
Connectivity has never been more succinct. Keep your managed solutions streamlined and tailor fit, with a single provider.
THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
- Network Services
- Cloud and Managed Services
THE RIGHT SIZE
- Small Business
- Medium Business
THE RIGHT INDUSTRIES
- Bars and Restaurants
- K-12 and Higher Education